TFCM SAS is a French company specializing in industrial sheet-metal, technical sheet-metal and fine sheet-metal technologies. The company is involved in all operations covering co-development, sheet-metal cutting, welding and folding and manufacture of complete metal assemblies or sub-assemblie
Information relating to the processing of personal data for websites published by TFCM SAS
TFCM SAS, represented by its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Philippe Duranceau, is responsible for data processing.
Do you have any questions about the processing of your personal data? Do you want to exercise your rights?
By mail :
Information and Communication Directorate
Bois de la Rochelle
By email : email@example.com
(only for questions relating to the processing of personal data).
For any other question not related to the processing of personal data, please use the contact form.
Processing your personal data
Processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the website published by TFCM SAS is established in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 and French law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as « Informatique et libertés » in its latest version.
Data processing is based on consent.
Purpose of this processing is the proper performance of the services or benefits detailed on the page containing the data entry form.
Your data is :
- Communicated exclusively to the Information & Communication department of TFCM SAS, which will process the data on behalf of TFCM SAS within the framework of the services provided and delivered detailed at the time of data collection .
- Only kept for the time strictly necessary for the provision or delivery of the services concerned: at the end of this time, it will be deleted or will be anonymised to be kept only for statistical purposes.
Your data is not in any way :
- sold or used for a purpose other than that mentioned above
- transferred to a country outside of the European Union, nor any international organisation.
Processing of your personal data for image use
Processing of personal data carried out, where applicable, within the framework of communication documents management for TFCM SAS is established in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 and French law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 called « Informatique et libertés » in its latest version.
Data processing is based on consent
Purpose of this processing is to create an image fund that can be used for TFCM SAS’ communication purposes.
Your data is :
- communicated exclusively to TFCM SAS’ Information & Communication department, which will process the data on behalf of TFCM SAS.
- kept only for statistical and archival purposes and only accessible to the Information & Communication department of TFCM SAS
Your data is not :
- sold or used for a purpose other than that mentioned above.
- transferred to a country outside of the European Union, nor an international organisation.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Mention of the rights of the person concerned by the treatment
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have several rights arising from the GDPR that you can assert with the data controller.
- The right to access your personal data being processed (article 15 of the GDPR)
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without calling into question data treatment implemented so far (article 7 of the GDPR).
- The right to rectify inaccurate data and to complete incomplete data (article 16 of the GDPR)
- The right to obtain erasure of your data, in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to obtain limitation on the processing exercised on your data (article 18 of the GDPR): by asserting this right, you will stop all or part of the processing of your personal data, with the exception of its conservation.
- The right to portability of your data (article 20 of the GDPR): by asserting this right, you may request that TFCM SAS communicate your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to use it yourself or entrust it to another processing organisation.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (article 13 of the GDPR).
The www.tfcm.fr website and its sub-domains use « cookies » in order to improve the services provided to Internet users, in particular via Matomo’s audience measurement services (e.g. Piwik).
These cookies provide information on how the sites are used (statistics on traffic such as number of visitors, average duration of visits or number of pages viewed) and make it possible to fluidify navigation and improve user experience.
Matomo audience measurement services benefit from an exemption provided for by CNIL.
In particular, possible video playback from the YouTube platform.
You can deactivate the use of all cookies on this site.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features such as video playback.